Friday, July 12, 2013

Dani in Harrisonburg, PA #109 (Violence)

I've been in 3 fights with her. The first one was in a field behind school and she got on top of me when I slipped and started punching me in the face until my boyfriend pulled her off of me. The second fight was in the bathroom and I got the upper hand after I got a hold of her hair and pulled her to her knees. I kneed her in the face and busted her nose open. Her friends grabbed me and stopped it. We fought in a railroad tunnel two days ago. She got me pinned against the wall and slammed my head against it. I scratched her face and when she loosened her grip on my hair I punched her and she fell backward over the railroad track. I was about to straddle her when her best friend grabbed my friend from behind and she and I got into it until we got seperated.

No comments:

Post a Comment